* Primarily to provide the citizens of tomorrow with sound education based on ethical and moral values.
* To ensure that children acquire the kind of academic excellence; this will lead them to the understanding of concepts and principles so that the search for knowledge becomes a lifelong quest.
* To acquire a positive attitude to life and patterns of behavior required to live in harmony with other individuals and with nature.
* To develop the total personality and help the child to be anchored in the cultural heritage of our nation.
* To inculcate social values like justice, fair play, healthy competition, harmony, etc. among the students.
* To build the character of an individual.
* To raise the student above his/her self-interest and let them work for the welfare of others.
* To provide maximum opportunities for the students to develop their innate power to think rationally and lead his/her life independently with confidence.