All students seeking admission from Kindergarden to Grade VII are selected on the basis of merit and number of seats available.
The application forms for admission can be collected from the school office once the admission dates are announced. At the time of admission the student should be personally introduced by the parent/guardian who will be responsible to the school authorities for his/her studies and conduct.
No school leaving certificate will be issued unless applied for in writing after all the dues have been cleared.
A student maybe dismissed on the following grounds:
* Irregular attendance
* Habitual idleness
* Disobedience or defiance of authority
* Malpractice in connection with examinations
* Lack of sufficient improvement in conduct and studies even after warnings
* Conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school
* A student who fails more than once in the same class shall be removed from the rolls.
* No student should be absent from class without sufficient reason.
* Parents/ Guardians must clearly state the reason for the absence in the Leave Application.
* Students are not allowed to go out of the campus during school hours, including recess time.
* Those who absent themselves without prior permission shall not enter the class without the Principal’s permission.
* Students are not allowed to remain absent on the first day of opening and closing days of long breaks or special holidays.
* Unauthorized absence of more than 15 days will lead to removal from the rolls.
* Students suffering from contagious diseases will not be permitted to attend school.
* In case of serious illness the Principal must be informed within 5 days and a Doctor’s certificate submitted.